Old 30-01-2003, 11:27 AM
catherine

Default Fragrant, Yellow rose recommendation

"Jeffrey J. Potoff" wrote in message ...
JimS. wrote:
I grow Midas Touch just north of you in Seattle. Planted it last year, so I
only have one year of experience to go by. It was not especially fragrant,
but it could be because it's young. Wasn't a super-strong grower either
compared to other roses planted at the same time, but that could be just
mine.

Midas Touch for me was very strong new plant last summer. Not very
fragrant, not much form, but a great, great garden rose.

J.

I grow Midas Touch in my gardens, they are great, and it strongly
fragrant,they are beautiful, I love them.

Cath