Old 02-10-2003, 12:06 PM
Franz Heymann

Default say non to GM - Join the Tractors & Trolley Parade - Monday 13th October 2003 London

"W K" wrote in message

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

Those are all suppositions. They might be right and they might be

wrong.
Where is the scientific evidence, published in peer reviewed

professional
journals?

As we have not done the experiments of farming with GM throughout the UK
you won't have genuine scientific articles.
However, the mechanisms are all well proved (and there are plenty of
articles), and the descriptions of how it would happen are not outlandish

in
any way.

These are real, and sensible concerns.

Perhaps you would like to swallow the fairy tales about GM. I've been

there
and done that - I remember the fairy tales that came from the "green
revolution" era, and how they turned out.

You take the cake for waffling in the breeze. Since you appear to be unable
to actually muster an argument, I propose not to waste any more time
discussing sweet nothings with you.

Franz