Old 02-10-2003, 01:06 PM
Franz Heymann

Default say non to GM - Join the Tractors & Trolley Parade - Monday 13th October 2003 London

"bigboard" wrote in message
Franz Heymann wrote:
"bigboard" wrote in message

I think we are probably in complete agreement on this Franz, just
arguing at cross purposes! My view, and I think probably yours, is that
genetic modification isn't intrinsically bad, but the implementation of
it's results can have deleterious effects.

I agree entirely with that.

I am extremely worried however, that the current regime of testing and
certification is far too lax.

I agree that it is not a very well thought out procedure.

Good! Let's get back to the gardening.

I'll drink a toast at lunch to that rarity: A satisfactorily concluded
argument.

Franz