Old 03-10-2003, 03:42 AM
-- pelirojaroja

Default It must be google the news disappears

It shows up now for me on Google groups. They were having problems
with their news systems -- rec.gardens itself disappeared for a day or
two, then reappeared but with a number of "unable to find thread"
messages. (I use Google because my blasted provider, Centurytel
broadband, drops 2/3 of all posts to any particular newsgroup.)

Try again and see.

-- peliroja-roja

(simy1) wrote in message . com...
(Beecrofter) wrote in message . com...
Anybody know what happened to rec gardens bamboo?

Google has cut a number of lightly used groups from its site. rgb fell
into that number. Yesterday for a while google was showing barely half
the groups it was showing only the previous day. All in all a change
for the good.