Old 03-10-2003, 09:41 AM
Jeff Anderson

Default Yellow leaves on standard ficus

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 09:02:16 +0930, "Luke"
wrote:

Hi,

I have two standard ficus's, one is looking fine the leaves are a nice
glossy green , however the other one has many yellow leaves on it. Does
anyone know which nutrient may be missing that is causing this. I live in
Adelaide and both ficus's sit next to each other so I am presuming it is
something to do with a nutrient deficiency rather than location. Any help
would be great.

Regards
Luke

Mine only ever do that if they get over-watered, something that
sometimes happens if I forget to turn the automatic watering off
during a long rainy spell.

Jeff