Old 03-10-2003, 11:04 AM
Neil Jones

Default Glyphosate & its side effects

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message ...
wrote in message
s.com...
See the full story

http://www.ecwa.asn.au/info/glyphosb.html

SNIP

So what? Roundup is supposed to be used as a herbicide *on land*. How is
it supposed to get into the water? Remember that it is deactivated mighty
quickly when it gets into the soil.

..

Would that be the same surfactant which is used in washing liquids?

[snip]

How long did it take you to copy that from wherever you found it.
What on earth does that gaebage have to do with thre use of glyphosate as a
herbicide on terrestrial plants?

You must be truly short of a case if you have had to resort to copying all
that here.

Franz

Franz,

You are being hoisted on your own petard. You continually repeat a
statement which is OBVIOUSLY not truthfull. Glyphosate is not
necessarily inactivated on contact with soil. There are several
studies which show this and I have posted references before. You don't
need studies to show this because it is an OBVIOUS conclusion from the
nature of the chemistry involved.

Whilst I don't necessarily concur with the original posters
conclusion, It is not a good idea for you to poke fun and call people
clueless when you post things which, to me at any rate, look as if it
is YOU who does not understand the processes at work.

This is without all the other bad logic you are using.

--
Neil Jones- http://www.butterflyguy.com/
butterflies?" Andrew Lees - The quotation on his memorial at Crymlyn