Old 03-10-2003, 04:02 PM
Peter Ashby

Default Glyphosate & its side effects

" wrote:

Read that, think about it. Particularly the third sentence. Then if you
still don't understand the question we can talk about it. This is not an
answer to the original question. It may be a reason to look for lower
toxicity detergents for use with herbicides, but it is not an argument
against herbicides.

I'd rather not play with words, risk my life playing Russian Roulette.
the world can live without glyphosate thanks.

Tell that to the New Zealand dept of Conservation (DoC), they use it to
control invasive exotic species which threatent to take over sensitive
habitats. It is most useful because replanting with native varieties is
not inhibited.

Peter