Old 30-01-2003, 11:39 PM
Mike

Default Fragrant, Yellow rose recommendation

On 29 Jan 2003, (Debabrata Ghosh) wrote:
Hi,
Any recommendation for a deep/bright yellow (not pale yellow) rose
that is fragrant too. I have shortlisted Sunsprite and Midas Touch,
but, none seems to be very fragrant (I thought Sunsprite was, but,
Edmund's catalog calls its fragrance to be slight). I have Oregold
which has nice color but no fragrance at all.

Thanks,
Debu.
Portland, OR, Z6.

Hi Deb,

If you're looking for a fragrant yellow, I'd recommend my favorite - Graham
Thomas. I grow Sunsprite as well, and Graham Thomas is much more fragrant
than Sunsprite.

Mike
z8 TX