Old 06-10-2003, 07:02 PM
MJB

Default High Quality Internet (Mail Order) Source for plants

Yes, it was trueaquariumplants.com. I too had great experiences with them
but now the link takes you to Aqua Botanic.

I had an experience recently from Aquariumplants.com. Most of the order was
OK, but there was an omission of a plant and another arrived in kit form
(you know, leaves and stems separate/some assembly required). In fairness
to aquariumplants, I opted not to pursue it with them so they don't know
about it.

"Blarneytoad" wrote in message
On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 01:59:55 GMT, "Arnim" wrote:

Just planted my tank and got a great plants and great service from
azgardens.com

"MJB" wrote in message
.net...
The place I used to get my plants from does not appear to be in

business
any longer. Their URL takes me to a competitor's site.

Can anyone recommend a site they've had success with?

Would it be trueaquariumplants by any chance? Seems it's not the same
place. Too bad ...I got nice stuff from them a couple years ago. I
recently good plants from www.aquariumplants.com and although the
plants were nice they left some plants out and did not adjust the
price. They haven't responded to my email inquiring about it either.
I'll try the Arizona place next time.