Old 07-10-2003, 09:47 PM
AQUATIC-STORE.COM

Default High Quality Internet (Mail Order) Source for plants

Phil sold her site to robert but his plants are good from what i have
heard. You can also check out my website for plants

Marcus

http://www.aquatic-store.com/

Co2 tanks on sale
Power compact bulbs and MH the lowest on the net
Eheim PRO II 2026 $143
Co2 regulator and bubble counter with needle valve $75
FORUM

http://aquatic.yupapa.com/phpbb/index.php

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 10:45:57 GMT, "MJB" wrote:

The place I used to get my plants from does not appear to be in business
any longer. Their URL takes me to a competitor's site.

Can anyone recommend a site they've had success with?