Old 08-10-2003, 09:17 AM
TB

Default Oncidium Sharry Baby

Yikes! What a wealth of information. Thanks everyone. I think I have been
busy with the garden and a number of Bonsai plants. Perhaps it's been my
mediocre luck with this Orchid that has held me back. The Orchid show in
Pleasant Hill this weekend could change my whole outlook.
Thanks again,
Troy

"TB" wrote in message
.com...
I've had this orchid about 6 years. It bloomed the first couple but
hasn't since. I'm in N. Cal and keep it in a SW facing window under

subdued
light. It's in a course bark medium but not misted often. I have

recently
utilized a recommended fertilizer 19-31-17 but still no blooms. Temp. is
uncontrolled other than normal inside temps.
If anyone has experience with this specimen, I'd appreciate some

ideas.

Thank you much,
TB

Remove SPAM from e-mail address for direct reply.