Old 08-10-2003, 03:12 PM
Franz Heymann

Default A Danger to the World's Food: Genetic Engineering and the EconomicInterests of the Life Science

"pearl" wrote in message

[snip]

The immune system: In 1998, research by Dr. Arpad Pusztai uncovered the
potential for genetically altered DNA to weaken the immune system and
stunt the growth of baby rats.

I snipped the rest of your contribution until you have proven that it is not
as much nonsense as this example which I left in.
My understanding is that the consensus has it that that work was poorly
done and nobody has been able to provide confirmatory evidence.

Franz