Old 09-10-2003, 09:42 PM
Night Rain

Default BLOOD-RED HARVEST - The new pheasant shooting season

wrote in message
s.com...
On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 09:36:30 GMT, (RJ
Webb) wrote:

LOL! the Guardian's Country Diary column! That's like Popular Mechanics
having a Water Colour column.

[snip]

A long established and well repected column. Some fine contributers
over the year.

Sometimes I think this town v country crap is just a bit
anachronistic.Especially as a lot of us country folk can no longer
afford to live there..... Face it folks we lost.... The Townies
dropped the money bomb on us and we had no chance...

It has bugger all to do with town v country, you try doing it in
London and we'll still not allow it.

As for the tame bird banging industry, my main gripe is that it is
accompanied by rampant gomlism..

Typically no thought for the birds.

All irrelavant trolling xposts snipped.

Richard Webb

All relevant cross posts, content and context replaced, because I
never gave permission to do otherwise.

So when does the pheasant shooter shooting season start?

NR