Old 12-10-2003, 03:20 PM
kevin kevin is offline
Hobby Gardener

Location: Harrow, Middx
Default anything I'm doing wrong?

Quote:
Originally posted by Hadewych
I tried to post a message in the pond forum but got bounced back - and of course my message went into limbo

As I am a complete novice anyway I'll try a test message, see if it works here - I hope I won't create too much of a mess here

Otherwise I think I will have to wait another day or so until my profile is completely accepted?
I've checked the profiles and it appears to be working.. what happens when you try to post in the pond forum? and which pond forum is it? (I will check the settings for that forum).