Old 12-10-2003, 02:38 PM
Hadewych Hadewych is offline
Registered User

Location: London
Default anything I'm doing wrong?

Quote:
Originally posted by kevinmiddleton
I've checked the profiles and it appears to be working.. what happens when you try to post in the pond forum? and which pond forum is it? (I will check the settings for that forum).
I tried it again and it worked this time - it's in the chat pond one - the first in line (about the fish abroad) - but the response i got first was that they couldn't find a thread - i had to log in again too - probably newbie fever But now I know I will save my message before even trying to post - beter saf(v)e than sorry

Thanks for the very fast reply!