Old 16-10-2003, 06:22 PM
dalecochoy

Default [IBC] I just read it for the articles!

I was READING through the November issue of Playboy magazine. I just get it
for the articles!!
There was an interview with Bill Murray about his new movie where he plays
an American actor enticed to do Japanese commercials like many famous stars
do. It's called "Lost in Translation".
The interviewer asked him if he discovered any serene arts , like flower
arranging, while filming in Japan. He noted that he got a bonsai tree and
kept it alive until he left, then left it in capable hands.
He's a "Cinderella boy!!"
Regards,
Dale Cochoy

P.S. OK, OK, I got it because Daryl Hannah was posing naked in it! So, sue
me!!

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++