Old 17-10-2003, 01:02 PM
Mouse

Default No chemical algae killer

Hi,
Is there a website?
Mouse

"Jon Ahlbin" wrote in message
m...
This is my first post to the message group. I didn't know it existed
until a few days ago! I came across the group while I was doing
research for the company I am working for. The company is called
Pyramid Technologies and is based in Meriden, CT. The company has just
started producing an ultrasonic algae killing device. The reason I am
posting this message to the group is because I did see some people are
having problems with algae and our new algae killing device maybe the
solution. If anyone is interested in the device and would like some
information, please send me an e-mail at . I'll make
sure to contact you with some information. Also I will be frequenting
this group more often, so if anyone has any questions feel free to
respond to this post, and I will try to answer your questions until
you are satisfied. Thank-you and happy algae hunting! --Jon