Old 20-10-2003, 06:02 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Please say a prayer for me. THANK YOU

This is one of those times where words can not even begin to reflect the
magnitude of appreciation.

I am so grateful to each and everyone of you that helped me through my
emotional period here. I am blessed to have the family and life I have, and
to top it off I am blessed to have you all as part of my extended family.
Your words of encouragement, sharing of similar experiences, thoughts and
prayers were very helpful. I can't imagine what kind of silliness I may
have resulted to if you were not here for me. I am grateful.

Ruth K, you are an angel! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Things are better today than it was yesterday, and so much more clarity!
And with your continuing prayers and thoughts tomorrow will be better than
today.

Godwin (aka Just Me Koi)

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
As you worship today, please remember me in your prayers.

My prayer is for God's will to be done! I am afraid, and very scared

right
now from personal issues I'm going through.

Thank you much.

--
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: