Old 23-10-2003, 03:13 PM
Dahesti

Default Garden Edging

Mate i got more pc experience than what u ever would. I specifically
gave a website with edging to see if anyone may have seen something
like it or similar. How do u think I came across the website in the
first place. Geez. Why have newsgroups just use google to search the
web. Plus ur hits didnt return what i was asking anyway.

"Jock" wrote in message ...
you gotta love a newsgrope I agree by the way but for standard stuff
like this, a google search does well. Follow that with a Yellow Pages
search.
Jock
"Stephen Oakes" wrote in message

"Jock" wrote in message
I don't believe the questions that posters throw up here. Have you all

no
idea how to google??

Sometimes an individual's personal experience or opinion is worth more

than
a search engine's output. Actually, that's nearly always the case.

It's not as if this newsgrope is inundated with repeated questions...

--
Stephen Oakes