Old 26-10-2003, 04:00 PM
Wanda

Default Mistaken Identity?

Done. With the same subject as the original post.

"len gardener" wrote in message
g'day wanda,

you can post your pics on alt.binaries.pictures.gardens.

if you do let us know here when you do please.

if you ahve good up to date anti-virus software you can send a pic to
my hotmail account, the names gardenlen.

using the binaries group is the best way more people will see it.

might be ale to help

len

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 05:55:22 GMT, "Wanda"
wrote:

I've just adopted a plant that someone has suggested might be a variety

of
chilli. I've taken some (poor quality) pictures with my digital camera

that
I can email to anyone interested in trying to identify this plant for me.

--
happy gardening

"in the end ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do" but consider others and the

environment
http://home.dnet.aunz.com/gardnlen/