Old 02-02-2003, 07:33 PM
Shiva

Default Fragrant, Yellow rose recommendation

Unique Too wrote:
I laughed so hard at this one, DH came in to see what was going on. Very
funny!

Since you are an environmentally responsible person, I am especially
pleased to have made you laugh, instead of fume. You know my bees are
perfectly normal! For now ... but you know, we only have these ground bees
and bumbles, have never seen honeybees in Raleigh, even at my other
places. But they are in NC, as lots of farms keep bees, and local honey is
readily available. Yes, I do eat it, without a thought of what might have
been sprayed on the flowers.