Old 26-10-2003, 07:02 PM
JazzyB!

Default Eheim Ecco Problem - Need Urgent Help!

Here's the skinny:

I setup my Eheim Ecco 2231 canister filter last night and it was running
quite well. As a pre-caution I put the filter in a bucket... just in case.
Well... I awoke this morning to discover the "just in case". The bucket had
over a litre of water in it.

It doesn't appear that the water dripped from the tubing or where the tubing
is connected to the joints, though it could've happened. I've stopped the
filter and pulled it apart just to inspect (the DIY in me) and see if
everything seemed kosher. Everything seemed okay so I'm about to empty the
bucket and run the filter again... in the bucket .

Does anyone have any ideas as to what could've caused this water to appear
in the bucket? Does anyone here own an Ecco?

This filter needs to be up and running ASAP so I'd greatly appreciate your
prompt responses.

Jay

Jazzybjazzy IHATESPAM @ hotmail.com