Old 26-10-2003, 07:32 PM
Tina Gibson

Default Compost - Blood And Bone Meal To "Activate"?

This form of the disease is called 'kuru' and it used to be
endemic (among women and children) in New Guinea, in tribes
in which the women and children ate the brains of dead
enemies. I forget why the women and children did this more
than the men.

Pat

--

Geeze - I can't remember either - wish I had kept that Med Anth. Text. You
always think you'll remember the things you learnt in school. Use it or lose

I sure am rethinking my use of blood and bonemeal now. Have only very
occasionally used it anyhow..