Old 27-10-2003, 06:42 PM
Iain Miller

Default Eheim Ecco Problem - Need Urgent Help!

"JazzyB!" jazzybjazzy DONTWANTANY @hotmail.com wrote in message
I did not grease the seal. No where in the instructions booklet does it
mention that. Interesting... Did you take a look at the picture I posted
to see where I indicated the water could escape if I tilted the canister?
Problem in my city is that I don't think any of the LFS sell Eheim
products - lucky me

I'll take it to one of the LFS and see if anyone has any ideas before I go
and buy another brand. I'll also buy some vaseline and try that as well.
Is that a common thing... the Vaseline on the seal of a new canister?

My Eheim Pro cannisters both came with a small tube of vaseline for exactly
this purpose - suggest you check the packaging to make sure you didn't get
some too!

rgds

I.