Old 28-10-2003, 04:32 AM
Die Spammer !!!

Default Mud pit...what to do???

there goes stevo again sticking his nose where it shouldnt' be...

this moron has no clue as to what he is talking about. you can't roll
mud... LMFAO What a dumbass...

just killfile this moron.

ya gotta wait till the water drys up...

Steveo mindlessly wrote while stroking in a sock:

(gill) wrote:
Okay let me start by saying I know nothing about gardening or
landscaping.

About 2 weeks ago I had someone dig up my asphalt driveway (which is
about 1000 square feet), and put cement in except for half of the 3rd
spot which I told hm I wanted to plant grass. He put topsoil in this
spot seems to be about 12 inches deep loosely packed. Anyway 2 days
later it rained real good, now I've got a mud pit, still 2 weeks after
it's not by any means dry you can't even step in it without it going
up to your calf. What should I do? Plant grass now? How can I pack
it down?

Thank you in advance for any help,
Gill

Go rent a water-fill roller and compact it. Leave it a -little-
high when you're done, because it will still settle after all
is said and done.