Old 03-02-2003, 03:06 AM
Kirra

Default Fragrant, Yellow rose recommendation

"FOW" wrote in message
I like mine too ! Glad to know it does as well in Aus. as it does in

North
of San Francisco ! My first rose too !, Butr I only have
one.............Waiting for the real Blue Roses as my last rose.
Maybe we'll see em next year.

You only have one? And only plan on having two roses?!

I seem to end up with a new one everytime I go to Bunnings (hardware store)
even if it is only the ones that are on the throw out table because I feel
sorry for them. We have little room at the moment in our very small house
block (most are patio roses in pots in the back area) but I have let my
husband know that within the next 5 to 10 years I want 5 acres and it will
all be roses :-)