Old 29-10-2003, 09:12 PM
Jo?o Paulo Freire Paglione

Default BamuBrasil.org - New Portal for bamboo information in Brazil, asking for volunteers

To whomever this may concern,

Bamboo is my passion and for over 5 years, I have researched, studied,
lived, and breathed bamboo. The culmination of my effort will be shown
on www.bambubrasil.org, which aims to bring together the collective
efforts of the bambu-brasil yahoogroups, containing over 320 members
and 6000+ messages.

Unfortunately, most of the information which might interest
horticultarists in the United States is in Portuguese and vice-versa.
We are working on translating this information for both parties.

If anyone would like to volunteer their efforts to this endeavour, we
would appreciate your help.

Best regards,

João Paulo Freire Paglione
[BBF] Bamboo Brazil Foundation