Old 30-10-2003, 01:42 AM
John Savage

Default Vinca major - Blue Periwinkle - what a damn pain !

"Alex Phare" writes:
I've read the reports that only strong solutions of roundup, particularly if
combined with slashing it, will kill it due to the waxy cuticle. We have

Graham Ross (of 'Ground Force') has mentioned a new formula Roundup
which contains a second active ingredient and which has formidible
knock-down power, even in the cooler non-growth season when the old
Roundup struggles to make an impression.

You do know to add detergent to the mix for spraying on waxy foliage, don't
you?