Old 30-10-2003, 08:32 AM
Zookeeper

Default Halloween Around the Pond

K30a wrote:
Rosie, the black labrador, is going trick or treating
as the Black Hole. Heidi, the yellow labrador,
is going as a Dumb Blond.
This year, in the graveyard, we added Gray
Davis and Saddam Hussien as new bury-ees.
Osama Bin Laden, Martha Stewart and Tom Riddle
as returning favorites. Next year they all get
painted over and all the presidential and vp candidates and governor (for our
state) candidates will be
honorary bury-ees. It will be my third Bush family member I've been doing it
that long!

k30a (") -- boo!

Great ideas! Love the dog's "costume" ideas! I thought we were going to
get away without any "trick or treating" kids this year as younger son
is going to a haunted corn maze with friends, but older son just met a
new female friend who wants to go door-to-door, etc. But she's loads of
fun, so maybe "Halloween taxi" service won't be too boring this year.
--
Zk