Old 30-10-2003, 10:22 AM
Happy'Cam'per

Default Halloween Around the Pond

ROFLMAO

Reminds of a mate of mine who owned a pitbull called Roxy, lovely dog and
not half as vicious as they say they are. My mate would sit on the couch
next to the dog with the pipe end of the vac-cleaner and howl down it. Roxy
would chime right in and begin howling herself......it was priceless, had
tears rolling down my cheeks everytime

"Anne Lurie" wrote in message
. com...
Well, with enough cat treats -- and the right cat -- it's amazing what
can be done!

I never tried painting my first cat, but she let me vacuum her! No

kidding!
Not a ****ant little battery-powered "pet vacuum," but the real thing. (I
was very careful to keep the vacuum hose away from her ears, lest I remove
any brain cells she might have left.)

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"Zookeeper" wrote in message
Chad wrote:
Since it is getting to cold to mess around with the pond and since it

is
almost Halloween... here is something new to try.

http://members.cox.net/bokowski/catkoi.jpg

....actually my wife found this while looking for costume ideas for

our
dog...

That is sooooo cute!!! And a great costume idea -- if you could get a
cat or dog to sit still long enough to do something like that. WOW!!
--
Zk
3500gal pond, 13 pond piggies