Old 30-10-2003, 06:22 PM
Jo?o Paulo Freire Paglione

Default International Bamboo Festival at Fairchild Gardens in Miami Oct 16-19th, 2003

To whomever this may concern,

If anyone who attended the festival and would care to share some of
their digital pictures, I would highly appreciate their assistance. I
am in the process of writing an article about IBF and it will also be
posted on my website. Any rights to the photography will be given to
that person and the intention is purely informative and not
commercial.

Best regards,

João Paulo Freire Paglione
[BBF] Bamboo Brazil Foundation
[FBB] Fundação BambuBrasil
www.bambubrasil.org

Post Scriptum The individual from the Austin, Texas area who posted a
message
to the guestbook inquiring about how it could be a 501(c)3
organization. Well, it is based in the US and it's headquarters will
be Washington, D.C. to answer your question.