Old 31-10-2003, 09:02 PM
Jim Paterson

Default Leaves, leaves and yet more leaves!

"David Hill" wrote in message
"..........Two problems, first the vibration gives me hand discomfort,
anyone know where padded gloves may be obtained to help overcome this?
................."

May sound stupid, but why not try Oven Gloves, Padded, Insulated, easily
available and cheap.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

problems too including whitefinger or in my case its more like white HAND.
Unfortunately most of the 'Gloves' recommended are unsuitable as you don't
have fingertip control of your machine which in certain instances is
crucial.
my solution or rather NON solution is to grin and bear it which as an ex
marine I can do. Not the best solution I agree but I would rather scarify a
large lawn with a machine than doing it by hand! Likewise vac blowers, chain
saws, hedgetrimmers etc. etc.