Old 01-11-2003, 04:12 PM
Gareee©

Default How to make a outdoor rain wall?

I don't know of plans, but were I to attempt such a thing perk!, I
think I would look at 6 to 8 inch PVC pipe, or whatever diameter would
house the pump in question. I believe that dual "T"s may be had in
all sizes with the off-shooting pipes at 90 degrees from one another.
Stubby pipes in these "T"s with caps would make decent legs, a
fine-toothed circular saw could be used to cut a top slot in the big
PVC...

Only thing I'm thinking is that the copper tube is less conspicuous (small),
and might not bend as readily as the pvc pipe (for the actual water run at
the top)
Also, copper has a more organic feel to it as well.

I like the idea of building the rest from pvc.. you could always paint it
all black when you are done.

I'm thinking the only way this would really look "good" though, is with some
kind of backdrop/plantings... it might look odd freestanding out in the
open.

Might make a nice display behind an already existing waterfall??

--
Gareee©
Homepage: