Old 02-11-2003, 01:33 AM
David Auker

Default sweet peppers inside for winter?

It's starting to be freezing temperatures here, so I've dug up and potted a
bunch of sweet red pepper plants that I started from seed last winter. They
had a good growing season, and I can't bear to see my babies die out there!

I understand that peppers are a perennial, so if I succeed in keeping them
alive until May, it seems I would be way ahead of a normal planting of young
plants with these oldsters??

Any experience out there in wintering over sweet pepper plants? I
half-tried once, and about all that happened was I was growing aphids inside
:-(

David