Old 03-11-2003, 09:02 PM
Marymind

Default bearded irises blooming NOW

PV,
I read that evidently some hybrids are prone to reblooming in the
Fall....lucky you!!

PV wrote:
I planted some bearded irises (bought at Home Depot) last fall. They
immediately came up and died out over the spring. They recently came
up again and they are blooming a beautiful purple. Are these irises
completely confused? I thought they would bloom in the spring like my
other irises. I recently planted some more irises and hope these
don't bloom next fall but rather in the spring. Any one else have an
experience with irises blooming in the Fall?

Thanks

PV