Old 04-11-2003, 12:03 AM
SanDiegoFishes

Default Mega Tropical Fish and Aquatic Plants Auction, San Diego, CA

Here is a partial, and I do mean partial (!) list of some of the fish I know
will be the

plecos
catfish
discus
Koi Angels
south american cichlids
african cichlids
apistogrammas
wild livebearers like:
wild swordtails, halfbeaks,platies, gambusia, heterandria formosa, goodeids,
ameca splendans,poeciliopsis gracilis, maylands mollies, other poecilia, etc
show guppies
bettas
anabantoids
rainbows
oddballs
killifish
invertabrates
pomacea bridgessi snails (don't eat plants)
tons more types of fish
huge amount of aquatic plants, many rare
and just a ton of fish that you never see in stores.
Then there will be tanks, supplies, food, stands, lights, filters, medicines,
live food cultures like daphnia, microworms, etc, books, magazines, bowls,
stuff!