Old 04-11-2003, 12:02 PM
Lou Minatti

Default Beware of lawn mowing company scam

Tom Jaszewski wrote in message . ..
On 3 Nov 2003 18:19:43 -0800, (Lou Minatti)
wrote:

Let's try again.

Neighbor has winter rye dumped on her lawn without her approval.
Neighbor doesn't want winter rye on her lawn.
Neighbor is now stuck paying a lawn company to cut the grass 52 weeks
every year, rather than 40 weeks out of every year.
Neighbor will now have to pay at least $240 more than she was
expecting to for lawn care this year.

So hire a new company....and clearly indicate your to cheap to have a
green lawn year round

I cut my own lawn. This is about my elderly neighbor who did NOT sign
a contract agreeing to lawn mowing year-round. But thanks to their
scam, now she has to have it done - which costs her 25% more than she
budgeted for annual lawn care. Can you grasp that?