Old 05-11-2003, 02:02 PM

Default how do they make tomatoes red when they are not ripe

On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 18:13:46 -0500, "Beth"
wrote:

My reccomendation is to buy tomatoes from local growers if possible, or use
canned diced tomatoes. They are so much better tasting than the "fresh" ones
in the produce section.

I've pretty much decided to use the canned diced tomatoes
all winter, I agree that they're better than the so-called
'fresh' tomatoes in the stores: with the exception of the
little grape tomatoes. Those seem to stay pretty nice even
in winter. Can't afford them often, though, they're
expensive.

Pat
--
To email me, remove the spam trap and type my first
name in its place.

CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY
United States: http://www.stopthehunger.com/
International: http://www.thehungersite.com/