Old 06-11-2003, 08:14 PM
martin

Default Remind me why I wanted rain?

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 07:08:32 +0100, "JennyC" wrote:

"David Hill" wrote in message
We've had just over 4 inches of rain and winds of up to 70 mph in the =

last
few days.
This morning I took the camera out and took a few pics, posted on
alt.binaries.pictures.gardens under "November colour"
was also lifting dahlias this afternoon and the soil still isn't wet,=

just
moist, still falling off easily.
David Hill

Curious as i am, I tried to go to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens, but it=

does
not appear on my list (via News.CIS.DFN.DE)

News.cis.dfn.de doesn't provide binary newsgroups.

I know a lot of URGlers use the same server. How do you access

Jenny

--=20
Martin