Old 07-11-2003, 05:23 PM

Default Gutter guards- good or bad?

In article , cfsandford wrote:

cfsandford wrote:
* *

Any idea on prices or models available?

What's the make for the model number quoted please?

Yes they work. Models vary depending on installer. If you are into DIY
then go to www.guttersdirect.com I installed their model "leafproof"
and it works well. You will still have to get the ladder out in spring
an fall to get debris off the roof and wash them every year or two
depending on how much shade you have on them. I had several valleys
where a heavy down pour would overrun the gutter guard with water, but
never a clog so far. They have 4 or 5 types. Some are not suited for
pines because the slots allow needles to get inside.

If you want turnkey with guarantee try the aluminum company of NC. They
say they will clear any clogs for free. I doubt they make many of those
calles in a year.

--
cfsandford

spam@www.spam.com is a garbage address.