Old 08-11-2003, 12:42 AM
Melissa

Default Carry purse wanted at gun show in Denver

Salty Thumb saideth:

"Pam - gardengal" wrote in

And this has what to do with gardening?????? Perhaps you might like to
repost at rec.gunlovers or something similar?

I agree. At least try to make it topical. Ask for a bat guano gunpowder
recipe or something.

Oh, ok, speaking of that...

We bought a bat house for the home we're building, that should be ready by
January. Is it best to mount the bat house on the south side of our roof
eaves, so it gets the warm south sun in the winter?

--
Yours In Liberty, Melissa - Colorado, U.S.A.
FOR SALE: PARA 1445 LDA with EXTRAS, ALSO LOCAL AMMO:

License plate frame - "Guns Defend Life & Liberty"
http://www.cafeshops.com/melissa_photo.7734333

West Denver area - Shaolin-based Martial arts, Rock music, Sci-Fi, Chess,
Libertarian, Objectivist, Chess, RKBA & Shooting.