Old 08-11-2003, 02:02 AM
Melissa

Default Carry purse wanted at gun show in Denver

animaux saideth:

What does this have to do with gardening?

I just figured out what happened. This group is right next to rec.guns in
my news reader list and it was an accident. Sorry. Now I gotta go post it
there. sigh

--
Yours In Liberty, Melissa - Colorado, U.S.A.
FOR SALE: PARA 1445 LDA with EXTRAS, ALSO LOCAL AMMO:

License plate frame - "Guns Defend Life & Liberty"
http://www.cafeshops.com/melissa_photo.7734333

West Denver area - Shaolin-based Martial arts, Rock music, Sci-Fi, Chess,
Libertarian, Objectivist, Chess, RKBA & Shooting.