Old 08-11-2003, 04:02 AM
zhanataya

Default Carry purse wanted at gun show in Denver

On 6 Nov 2003 23:41:33 -0700, Melissa wrote:

I'm interested in a concealed carry purse like the M35 and M45 at this page
http://www.gungear.com/purse.html in brown.

But I want to see before buying, and try my pistol and hand in it, so I've
been hesitant to buy from the web site.

I ran into a lady, two shows ago, who was selling some other bags in this
line, but don't have a contact number or email for her.

I plan on going to the next two Denver area gun shows before the end of
November, and seeing if I can find these two purses to look at. So if
anyone knows any of the vendors who plan to be at these shows, and might be
able to show these to me, could you please pass this on to them?

The M35 and M45 in BROWN.

Thanks!

If you're thinking about personal safety don't waste your money. The
first thing to go flying when you are attacked is the purse. But if
you are interested in starting a new career, like maybe hit woman it
may be a good buy.

zhan