Old 09-11-2003, 12:12 AM
Melissa

Default Carry purse wanted at gun show in Denver

"Frank Logullo" saideth:

"Melissa" wrote in message
"Pam - gardengal" saideth:

And this has what to do with gardening?????? Perhaps you might like to
repost at rec.gunlovers or something similar?

Sorry, I didn't know it had gotten cross posted here and can't figure

how
it happened. My apologies, if it was my mistake.

I like gardens and guns and was also amused to see your post here too.
You did get a lot of answers though - none in rec.guns.

That was because it got posted here instead of rec.guns, that was by boo
boo. rec.guns rec.gardens, one right below the other in my reader list,
and me typing with 2 fingers. It's there now.

--
Yours In Liberty, Melissa - Colorado, U.S.A.
FOR SALE: PARA 1445 LDA with EXTRAS, ALSO LOCAL AMMO:

License plate frame - "Guns Defend Life & Liberty"
http://www.cafeshops.com/melissa_photo.7734333

West Denver area - Shaolin-based Martial arts, Rock music, Sci-Fi, Chess,
Libertarian, Objectivist, Chess, RKBA & Shooting.