Old 09-11-2003, 02:42 PM
Phisherman

Default brown spots on coleus leaves

On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 00:25:36 -0500, "Deb"
wrote:

My coleus plants that I have recently brought inside have brown spots near
the central vein. The spots are elongated and irregulary shaped. Does anyone
have any ideas about the cause?

Before I brought them inside, they may have been getting a touch too much
sun. I know they are shade lovers. Could that have been the cause?

Mine are doing that too. I suspect they are dying from the shock of
environment change. I'm going to take fresh coleus cuttings from
outside before the first frost and start new plants for next spring.