Old 12-11-2003, 06:13 PM

Default New lawnmower...which type?

In article , A.Pismo Clam wrote:
We are finally going to discharge our "mow...blow and go" lawn care
people and do-it-ourselves.

We were thinking about one of the new battery-powered lawnmowers, or a
reel type mower.

Does anyone have any recommendations on model, affordability and efficiency?

We have a 19inch black and decker rechargable that does well. I think
it is rated for an hour or so. We only run it down if we mow oursid of
our yard after mowing the yard. We have maybe 5000 - 7000 sqft of lawn.

www.countryhomeproducts.com has a smaller 14 or 15 inch mower that is
rechargable plus the batter is designed to come out so you can have a
second battery and get twice the mowing time.

Many thanks!

Alan

spam@www.spam.com is a garbage address.