Old 04-02-2003, 07:04 PM
Allegra

Default How, when and why to apply dormant spray.

Tell that to attbi, who first said the message was not available
and then placed the second message as a response! ;)

How are your roses? Our are swimming, (literally, we have been
drenched for the past two weeks and this is one time we are
so happy about digging down to China to ensure proper drainage
otherwise here in clay paradise they would floating by the sidewalks)
To comfort us there is Eugene the bad boy blooming in the garage.
Spring is coming, Spring is coming, Spring is coming....

Allegra

"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
In article N9A%9.155492$AV4.4371@sccrnsc01, says...
Hello everyone,

Different strokes for different folks, but spraying dormant spray to

protect
the roses is a good practice whether you are in Alaska or in Florida.

We heard you! We heard you! grin

--
It's turtles - all the way down!