Old 13-11-2003, 02:15 PM
Bobby Baxter

Default bearded irises blooming NOW

Susan, it has been a great year for daylily rebloom. I have at least 10
different daylilies in bloom. Sure hope the frost and cold nights hold off
a bit so we can continuing enjoying them.

Bobby

--
Bobby Baxter
TheGardenSite.com

TheGardenSite.com: http://thegardensite.com
Daylily Gardens Of The World: http://daylily.net/gardens
Gardens Of The World: http://thegardensite.com/gardens
Iris Gardens Of The World: http://thegardensite.com/irises
Daylily.Net: http://daylily.net
GardenTalk Forum: http://thegardensite.com/gardentalk/

"Susan H. Simko" wrote in message
I think the weather is playing tricks on the plants this year.
Currently, I have a daylily reblooming (its never done that before),
freesia sprouting and a lilac blooming. The plants can't seem to decide
if they should be battening down for winter or if spring is here already.

Susan
shsimko (at) dukedotedu