Old 16-11-2003, 05:12 PM
Beecrofter

Default Hermine & Bamboo

I looked around at bamboo and all I ever heard was it's invasive.
Those are my feelings about turfgrass which is a crop for fools.
So I says to myself, self there can't be much to learn about bamboo.
So I read McClure,and then Crouzet, and Meredith, and then Bell and
then Farrelly.
And I can pronounce Phyllostachys out loud now and even kill a few
Fargesias which really resent our summers.
Somewhere along the way I got kind of curious about Japanese gardens
too and then beacame an extension master gardener and I think I got a
scratch into the surface.
You just give me another 50 years and just you look out.