Old 05-02-2003, 09:38 PM
Julie

Default OT Yippee! Thanks Shiva!

Not much about roses in this post....After the exchange concerning
ISPs I decided to do some checking around (again!) Seems as of 1-1-03
our area has cable and along with cable we can have cable modems! As
of this afternoon I have high speed access.
I haven't had much time to play yet, but it is FASTER, so much faster.
I did manage to look at some rose photo pages, wow! I get to see all
the thumbnails before I get tired of waiting for them to load.
This could be dangerous....lots more photos to view....lots more roses
to buy....
Downside, my IE has a problem, so for now it's only Netscape and AOL,
but I"m working on it.
This is way cool!